2.01.2006

By Myself = for my reel

This week, I saw the movie Distance. I borrowed it from Sean.

It had a really interesting looking blue scene in it that Sean is referencing in his Data Loss film.
I have been thinking more and more about the lighting effects of early morning before sunrise and the way that the blue light bathes everything around it.

I've also decided to start working on my own things merely to achieve something for my reel...I am done with writing my own narratives for a while because I don;t really think the tests came together structurally as I had planned I couldn't really afford to do any lighting on the scenes either, so it was pretty plain looking.

Anyway, this semester, sooner or later, I plan to hire dancers and actors to play in my shots and just do a piece that isn't necessarily narrative and pans out across some ideal shooting conditions to eb behind the camera as my own boss.

I am going to work with narrative through other people's direction.
I am also going to do some music videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home