4.01.2006

Ali and I got Netflix and we have been wathcing a LOT of films. So far, we have watched over 30 movies (which are all archived) and are things I would have thought that I supposed to have been shown at any other film school.

I think it's kind of sad that the day of reckoning has seemingly arrived between "Narrative" and "art film" people at MassArt. I mostly feel this way because I think that either side has a valuable lesson to learn from the other as to how to modify their work to make it more interesting. On the art side, things are a little too wishy washy conceptually because of the very nature of the beast, whereas narrative is too rigidly tied to the rules of approaching moving images. IT goes either way. MY last entry, so fuck this..bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home