4.01.2006

So, this semester has been kind of slow so far. I am not really into anything that I am working on at the moment and I am kind of just floating along, waiting for graduation. I am trying to work a shoot out where I shoot people doing copoeira @ around 350 fps for footage my reel. I am also working on a getting a solid group of models together to shoot a few things with RPS's Moviecams that look big budget.

I've been renting a lot of movie with Ali lately. We saw Hero, Good Night and Good Luck, I have to check out Gerry soon, etc.


Also, at Gretchen's suggestion, I checked out the work of Gregory Crewdson and quickly went out and bought the book. It's quite amazing how much freedom he has in lighting when working in such a film-like style. I wish, in film, a schedule could allow one to shoot something as carefully as Crewdson does with each of his stills...I am in awe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home